1. What do you like best about working at Gapsted Wines?
The picturesque setting, fresh air and friendly work colleagues
2. What dish are you most proud of?
Our new Autumn Taste of Season menu that Riley McDonald, our 2nd Chef, and I created.
3. What is your best food memory?
Our recent visit to the winery by Maeve O’Meara and meeting Matt Preston and cooking for him on 3 occasions.
4. What is your favourite ingredient to work with?
5. What is the best restaurant (apart from Gapsted Wines!) that you’ve ever been to?
Jacques Reymond and Nobu in Melbourne.
6. Favourite food & wine pairing?
Our 2018 Ballerina Canopy Chardonnay with our new Sardine dish.
7. What kind of experience do you hope customers visiting Gapsted Wines restaurant walk away with?
A relaxed, friendly and tasty wine and dining experience.
8. What can visitors to the Autumn Long Lunch expect?
Lots of local, fresh, seasonal dishes matched with our premium wines.
9. What do you love most about being a chef?
The seasonal menu changes and the variety of ingredients I get to work with.
10. What do you love most about working and living in our beautiful region?
Everyone is so friendly and happy to be here and of course the fresh seasonal food we have access to.
Comments will be approved before showing up.